Coolest Rugged 2-in-1 Laptop: It’s Light, Great in Sunlight and Powerful for Every “Mobile Office” Environment
When you can’t afford to be “out of office” the XBOOK keeps you in touch. This 1kg rugged tablet-based “mobile office” doesn’t know the difference between inside and outside, laptop or desktop. This powerful 2-in-1 mobile computer can literally be anything you need: a desktop for your office, a full vehicle-mounted notebook, or an easily transportable tablet with a spill-resistant detachable keyboard that tags along in your bag until you are ready to use it. It has a sunlight viewable 10” display that can handle whatever you throw at it and is fully touch and pen input enabled. It also powers through vibration and immediately shakes off those bound-to-happen drops onto concrete or into puddles. Indeed, this lightweight laptop replacement is built for traveling, whether you take frequent trips into a storage freezer or onto an oil rig platform for inspections. In other words, the XBOOK is the only computer you need to power through your entire to-do list without delay or multiple device syncs, no matter where your “office” may be in that moment
XBOOK B10/D10 Overview
Lightweight- Still Outstandingly Rugged Convertible Tablet
Enterprise-Approved 2-in-1 Computing
Professional-grade rugged tablet and detachable keyboard 1 provide a full, yet lightweight, laptop/desktop configuration and standardized computing platform to ease IT management requirements across the organization.
Top Rated Protection
Unequaled Connectivity Options
Eight standard I/O ports available all the time, including 2 x USB 3.0, Micro SDXC, Micro HDMI-out, RJ45, True Serial and optional HDMI input. Plus Wi-Fi with Bluetooth 4.0 and optional 4G LTE.
Uptime All the Time
Up to 8 hours of standard battery life (20 hours with hot-swappable second battery option 3), ultra-fast 4G LTE broadband (optional) and 802.11ac Wi-Fi data access means reliable uptime.
– XBOOK B10: Windows® 10, Intel® Broadwell generation Core-Series processors, 8GB RAM, and 128 or 256GB SSD.
– XBOOK D10: Android™ 6.0.1, Marshmallow, Intel x86 Atom-series core processor, 4GB RAM, and 64GB SSD.
The Xplore XBOOK B10 is the first 10″ rugged convertible tablet to be Microsoft Azure Certified for IoT
Worker’s Essential Partner
With full suite of I/O ports, advanced pen and touch capabilities and an easily attached spill-resistant keyboard, the Xplore XBOOK performs for workers who can’t afford to be offline or “out of office” when they leave their office while on the clock. Just grab and go with a lightweight tablet PC that boasts a large, sunlight-viewable touch and pen screen for easy data collection, review and sharing, even when mobile in the field. The Office Dock, Industrial Dock and Kickstand provide a productive stationary computing environment that rivals any traditional desktop or laptop computer when you do have a chance to sit down. An integrated fingerprint reader enables instant, secure authentication.
Rugged Computing Resilience for Any Environment with 2-in-1 Versatility
10.1″ Display with Sunlight-Viewable chemically strengthened glass
- (B10 only)Commonly Used Port Connections Sealed from Behind
- C1D2/ATEX Compliant and Tested to MIL-STD-810Gand IP65 Standards to Ensure Rugged Computer Mobility
- Magnesium Alloy Midframe Stays Strong Through Multiple 1.5m Drops
- Rugged Accessories and Peripherals Immune to the Elements
- Operates in bitter cold – as low as -34° C; Cold start at -20° C
- Detachable tablet is only 1kg
- Elastomer Bumpers (Protected Glass/Touch Screen)
* Rugged specs apply to tablet only excluding keyboard
Work the Whole Day with No Lost Time for Battery Recharge
- Up to 8 hours of battery life (20 hour with hot-swappable second battery option*)
- XBOOK B10:
– Windows® 10 Pro for easy integration with existing infrastructure
– Standard Intel® Broadwell i5™ CPUs for top-of-the-line speed to process data
– 8GB of RAM and 128 or 256GB of SSD storage delivers high-performance mobility
– Microsoft Azure Certified for IoT
- XBOOK D10:
– Android™ 6.0.1, Marshmallow OS
– Intel x86 Atom-series core processor
– 4GB RAM and 64 GB SSD
– Google’s Project Volta and Android ultra power saving mode assist with energy consumption savings
Second battery option requires wire kickstand with battery bracket
Want a Mobile Office To Go? Work Anywhere
- Eight standard I/O ports, including 2 x USB 3.0, Micro SDXC, Micro HDMI-out, an RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet connection and optional HDMI Input
- 4G LTE and Wi-Fi connectivity with power-saving Bluetooth 4.0 technology
- Expansion modules including Barcode Scanner, CAC and SC Reader
- Spill-resistant detachable keyboard gives you a laptop/desktop option and a fully mobile, fully rugged tablet with full mobile office capabilities*
- Office and in-vehicle docks provide additional stationary computing options and expanded connectivity
- Advanced Touch Mode application with Glove Touch & Wet Modes (XBOOK B10 only)
* Keyboard is US English-only.